Tuesday, October 5

CuT-uP BloG

I have to say so myself, making this project made me feel like I was stealing form someone. I used many New York Times articles/titles/headings and using someone elses work kind made me nervous. I mean it was the NY Tiimes. Those people could catch you more than anyone.

The pieces of atricles and the titles of articles that I used were from articles that have nothing concerning the meaning I created by using them. The little cut up that I made is about a breakup, or love affair between two people. While the articles that I cut from were about InVirto Fertilization, Monet's Art back in Paris, and The first "miracle" drug, Insulin.

I feel that I'm a creative person and this project (although I had to fight my own creative urge) was an awesome way to think out of the box. I loved this because it was a nice way to breakup the rest of my other assignments from other classes. I used as a timeout period. I enjoyed this project very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment